BRAD SENNE ev·o·lu·tion
Pronunciation: \_ev-_-_lü-sh_n also __-v_-\
1. A gradual process in which something changes
into a different and usually more complex or better form.
2. a. The process of developing.
b. Gradual development.
3. A movement that is part of a set of ordered movements. mu·ta·tion
1. A significant and basic alteration
2. An alteration or change, as in nature, form, or quality.
3. Linguistics The change that is caused in a sound by its assimilation to another sound, such as umlaut.