There are multiple artists with this name:
1) Allure is a pseudonym used by Tiësto
2) Allure is a young Parisian artist coming from the Electro-pop scene
3) Allure was a short-lived emo band in the mid 1990s
4) Allure is a New York-based female rnb quartet
1) Allure is a pseudonym used by Tiësto, or Tijs Verwest. He made several singles as Allure which include "No More Tears", "Rejected", "The Loves We Lost", "When She Left", and "We Ran At Dawn". Most of them can be found on his compilations and all received major airplay by the top DJ's.