The Cleveland Orchestra The Cleveland Orchestra
The Cleveland Orchestra was founded in 1918 under the direction of Russian-American conductor Nikolai Sokoloff, who initiated an extensive domestic touring schedule, educational concerts, commercial recordings, and radio broadcasts. Concerts were given at Grays Armory during the Orchestra’s first season, after which they moved to Cleveland’s Masonic Auditorium. In 1931, the Orchestra moved to its new permanent home, Severance Hall, in Cleveland’s University Circle area. This magnificent facility was primarily the gift of John L.

Read more about The Cleveland Orchestra on
Minu paarilised


Kahjuks pole kasutajaid, kellele meeldiks "The Cleveland Orchestra"

Uuri järgi, milline muusika nendele naistele meeldib!

Selle küsimusele pole ükski pildiga kasutaja veel vastanud